Do you need a fast way to compare low-cost car insurance rates in Cincinnati, OH? Cincinnati buyers have a choice when searching for low-cost Kia Stinger insurance. They can either waste time contacting agents to get rate comparisons or use the internet to get rate quotes.
There are more efficient ways to compare car insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to quote coverages for a Kia and find the best price possible from both online companies and Cincinnati agents.
Sad but true, 70% of consumers kept their policy with the same company for over three years, and 38% of customers have never taken the time to shop around. With the average car insurance premium being $1,847, American drivers could save an average of approximately $850 each year, but they feel it’s too difficult to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around.
How to buy Cincinnati Kia Stinger insurance online
All the larger car insurance companies provide insurance quotes from their websites. The process is pretty easy as you just type in the amount of coverage you want as detailed in the form. Once you submit the form, their rating system gets your credit score and driving record and gives you a price quote based on the data you entered.
This makes comparing rates easy, and it is important to compare as many rates as possible in order to get the cheapest price possible.
To quickly fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, take a look at the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you replicate your coverages identical to your current policy. This makes sure you’re receiving an apples-to-apples comparison based on similar coverages.
The companies shown below provide quotes in Cincinnati, OH. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get prices from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Slash your insurance rates with these seven discounts
Some insurers do not advertise all their discounts very clearly, so below is a list both well-publicized and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving when you buy Cincinnati car insurance online.
- Cautious Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers who are enrolled in higher education away from home and leave their car at home may be able to be covered for less.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a discounted rate on car insurance if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds who allow their company to spy on vehicle usage by using a telematic data system such as State Farm’s In-Drive may see discounts as long as the data is positive.
- Good Grades Discount – Maintaining excellent grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students well after school through age 25.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or retired federal employment could provide a small rate reduction depending on your insurance provider.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Passing a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates and easily pay for the cost of the class.
One last thing about discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Despite the appearance that you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any amount of discount will reduce your policy premium.
Auto insurance companies that may have some of the above discounts include:
If you want low cost Cincinnati car insurance quotes, ask each insurance company the best way to save money. A few discounts may not apply in Cincinnati. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies who offer free Kia Stinger insurance quotes in Ohio, follow this link.
Auto insurance agents are trained to help
A lot of people would rather sit down with an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Good insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from small agencies is important particularly in Cincinnati.
By using this quick form, your information is submitted to participating agents in Cincinnati who will return price quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. There is no need to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from one company in particular, just search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Different types of Cincinnati car insurance agents
If you want to buy car insurance from an insurance agent, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they can write your policy. Car insurance agents in Cincinnati can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can write policy coverage, but it’s important to know how they differ since it can affect your selection of an agent.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents are normally appointed by many insurers so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rates, we recommend you get quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates. Most have the option of insuring with additional companies that you may not be familiar with that many times have cheaper rates.
Featured below is a partial list of independent agents in Cincinnati that may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
- Landmark Insurance Agency
4355 Ferguson Dr #155 – Cincinnati, OH 45245 – (513) 947-8500 – View Map
- Burkhart Insurance Agency
4291 Foley Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45238 – (513) 244-2500 – View Map
- Kinker-Eveleigh Insurance Agency
7750 Montgomery Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45236 – (513) 891-6615 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents work for only one company and examples are American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand name and strong financial ratings.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Cincinnati that are able to give rate quotes.
- Rick Wertz – State Farm Insurance Agent
7736 Beechmont Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45255 – (513) 231-0100 – View Map
- Mike Albrinck – State Farm Insurance Agent
9018 Reading Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45215 – (513) 563-9099 – View Map
- Rick Brown – State Farm Insurance Agent
3593 Westwood Northern Blvd – Cincinnati, OH 45211 – (513) 662-3593 – View Map
Finding a good auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are they full-time agents?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
Upon getting positive responses to these questions and a good coverage price, you may have found an insurance agent that meets the criteria to provide car insurance coverage.
Information about specific coverages
Understanding the coverages of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining the right coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, falling objects, damage from flooding, damage from getting keyed and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Auto liability insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers things such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical expenses, funeral expenses, pain and suffering and emergency aid. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but you should buy higher limits if possible. Ohio state law requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/25 but it’s recommended drivers buy more coverage.
The illustration below demonstrates why low liability limits may not be adequate coverage.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for expenses such as doctor visits, nursing services, EMT expenses, chiropractic care and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays for damage to your Stinger from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for things like scraping a guard rail, sustaining damage from a pot hole, sideswiping another vehicle and colliding with a tree. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible on your Stinger to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This gives you protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Kia Stinger.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (Ohio limits are 25/50/25), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Normally these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Low-cost Kia Stinger insurance in Cincinnati is available online in addition to many Cincinnati insurance agents, so you need to quote Cincinnati car insurance with both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies may not offer online rate quotes and these smaller providers provide coverage only through local independent agencies.
We’ve covered a lot of techniques to compare Kia Stinger insurance car insurance rates in Cincinnati. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get premium rates for, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. Consumers may even find the lowest car insurance rates are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
Consumers change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including denial of a claim, delays in paying claims, lack of trust in their agent or poor customer service. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
Steps to finding low-cost Kia Stinger insurance in Cincinnati
If you want to save the most money, the best way to find cheaper prices for Kia Stinger insurance is to compare prices annually from insurers who sell insurance in Cincinnati.
- Take a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the measures you can take to keep rates down. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates such as traffic citations and a lousy credit rating can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Get rate quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote prices for many different companies.
- Compare the price quotes to the price on your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find better rates and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Notify your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application to your new agent or company. Once coverage is bound, keep your new proof of insurance paperwork with the vehicle registration.
The key thing to remember is that you’ll want to make sure you compare the same liability limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to analyze as many auto insurance providers as possible. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and maximum price selection.
Additional information is located on the following sites:
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Nissan Rogue in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for High Risk Drivers in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Hyundai Sonata in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)