Sadly, the vast majority of drivers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for a minimum of four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never quoted rates to find lower-cost coverage. Drivers in Cincinnati could save almost 55% every year by just comparing rate quotes, but most undervalue how much they could save if they bought a different policy.
The best way to get budget Audi TTS insurance is to start comparing prices regularly from insurers who can sell car insurance in Cincinnati.
- Gain an understanding of how insurance companies determine prices and the modifications you can make to keep rates low. Many things that result in higher rates such as getting speeding tickets and a poor credit rating can be eliminated by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple sources.
- Compare the price quotes to your existing rates to determine if you can save on TTS insurance. If you can save some money and change companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
An important part of this process is to make sure you’re comparing similar deductibles and liability limits on each quote and and to get rate quotes from every company you can. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and a good representation of prices.
The quickest method to compare rates for Audi TTS insurance in Cincinnati is to know almost all companies participate in online systems to quote your coverage. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide information like how old drivers are, whether you are single or married, coverage limits, and how many miles driven. The data gets transmitted to many highly-rated insurers and you receive quotes within a short period of time.
To find the cheapest car insurance rates, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Cincinnati.
The providers in the list below can provide price quotes in Ohio. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Discount Cincinnati auto insurance rates
Companies don’t list their entire list of discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below contains some of the more common and the harder-to-find credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Cincinnati auto insurance online.
- Own a Home and Save – Owning your own home or condo can save a few bucks due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a deployed family member can result in better prices.
- ABS Brakes – Vehicles with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Waiver for an Accident – Not really a discount, but a few companies such as GEICO and Liberty Mutual permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you are claim-free before the accident.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Driving less could be rewarded with lower prices due to less chance of an accident.
You should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
If you would like to choose from a list of companies that offer the discounts shown above in Ohio, click this link.
Car insurance is available from local insurance agents
Some people still prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is that you can find cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent. Supporting local agencies is important especially in Cincinnati.
Upon completion of this simple form, your coverage information is emailed to companies in Cincinnati that can give you free Cincinnati auto insurance quotes for your business. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact an agency because prices are sent to you directly. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you can always visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
If you are wanting to find a reputable agency, you need to know there are two types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents are considered either independent or exclusive.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel are not required to write business for one company so they can insure your vehicles through many companies depending on which coverage is best. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally and you can keep the same agent. When shopping rates, you will definitely want to include rate quotes from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison.
Featured below is a partial list of independent agencies in Cincinnati that can possibly get you competitive price quotes.
Brodbeck Porter Ins Agency
1080 Nimitzview Dr #301 – Cincinnati, OH 45230 – (513) 624-0900 – View Map
Dabbelt Insurance LLC
5932 Glenway Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45238 – (513) 451-8050 – View Map
Dempsey and Siders Insurance Agency
6725 Miami Ave #102 – Cincinnati, OH 45243 – (513) 891-4400 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive are contracted to one company and examples are State Farm or Allstate. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are well trained on their products and sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agencies in Cincinnati who can help you get comparison quotes.
Harold Jones – State Farm Insurance Agent
9816 Springfield Pike – Cincinnati, OH 45215 – (513) 771-6226 – View Map
Rick Brown – State Farm Insurance Agent
3593 Westwood Northern Blvd – Cincinnati, OH 45211 – (513) 662-3593 – View Map
Mike Albrinck – State Farm Insurance Agent
9018 Reading Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45215 – (513) 563-9099 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agency should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Cincinnati?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- How long has their agency been in business in Cincinnati?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Ohio?
Upon getting satisfactory answers to any questions you have as well as a price you’re happy with, you may have found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to insure your vehicles.
Car insurance can be complex
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is a little different and your car insurance should unique, too.
These are some specific questions may help you determine if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- What does medical payments cover?
- How much liability coverage do I need in Ohio?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totaled car?
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Do they offer discounts for home and auto coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Insurance Price Influencing Factors
Multiple criteria are used in the calculation when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, but some are less obvious like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
The items below are some of the most rate-impacting factors companies use to determine your premiums.
- The more you drive the more you pay – Driving a lot of miles annually the more you will pay for auto insurance. A lot of companies calculate prices based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars used primarily for pleasure use can be on a lower rate level than vehicles that have high annual mileage. Ask your agent if your policy properly reflects how each vehicle is driven. Incorrect rating for your TTS may be costing you higher rates.
- Deter theft and pay less – Driving a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can earn a premium discount. Theft deterrent systems such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all aid in stopping auto theft.
- Don’t buy add-on coverages that may not be needed – Insurance companies have many extra add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying on your TTS policy. Coverages for vanishing deductibles, accident forgiveness, and Farm Bureau memberships may be costing you every month. These may sound like a good investment when you first buy your policy, but if you have no use for them eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Always keep your auto insurance policy in force – Having an insurance coverage lapse is a fast way to pay more for auto insurance. And not only will your rates increase, being ticketed for driving with no insurance will get you a fine, jail time, or a revoked license.
- Consider raising physical damage deductibles – The deductibles you choose define the amount you are willing to pay in the event of a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, insures against damage to your car. Examples of covered claims are rear-ending another vehicle, vandalism, and damage caused by road hazards. The larger the amount you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the less your auto insurance will be.
- Insurance rates for married couples – Walking down the aisle can actually save you money when shopping for auto insurance. Having a spouse usually means you are more responsible and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Why do you need liability protection? – Your policy’s liability coverage will provide protection if ever a court rules you are at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Your policy’s liability insurance provides legal defense to attempt to prove you were not liable. This coverage is relatively inexpensive as compared to coverage for physical damage, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
Insurance loss probability for an Audi TTS – Companies use past loss statistics for each vehicle to calculate a price that will offset any claims. Vehicles that are shown to have a trend towards higher claim severity or frequency will have a higher premium rate.
The table shown below demonstrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Audi TTS vehicles. For each policy coverage, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is equal to 100. Percentages below 100 suggest a positive loss record, while numbers above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Audi TTS Vehicles Specific Audi Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi TTS 2dr 4WD 141BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Auto insurance does more than just protect your car
Even though it can be expensive, auto insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Ohio these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Audi has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Audi at a much higher premium rate and require you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance safeguards both your Audi and your personal assets. Insurance will pay for all forms of medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your auto insurance policy will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of buying auto insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver is overpaying more than $825 a year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Don’t give up on cheaper premiums
Affordable Audi TTS insurance in Cincinnati can be purchased both online and also from your neighborhood Cincinnati agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some companies may not have rates over the internet and these smaller providers sell through local independent agents.
We’ve covered quite a bit of information on how to get a better price on Audi TTS insurance in Cincinnati. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest premium rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Some small companies can often provide lower prices in certain areas as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
When you buy Cincinnati auto insurance online, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced liability limits or collision coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More information is available at the links below
- Auto Insurance FAQ (Farmers Insurance)
- How Much are Cincinnati Auto Insurance Rates for 18 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- How Much are Cincinnati Auto Insurance Rates for a Subaru Outback? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Cincinnati Auto Insurance for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates After a Speeding Ticket in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)