The preferred way to get cheaper car insurance rates in Cincinnati is to regularly compare prices from companies in Ohio.
- Step 1: Get an understanding of the coverage provided by your policy and the measures you can take to keep rates low. Many rating factors that drive up the price like accidents, careless driving, and an imperfect credit score can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers.
- Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find a lower rate and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Step 4: Tell your current agent or company to cancel your existing policy and submit the required down payment along with the signed application for the new coverage. Be sure to safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance somewhere easily accessible.
The most important part of shopping around is to make sure you enter the same deductibles and limits on every quote and and to analyze as many companies as possible. This ensures the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that about 70% of customers kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates from other carriers. Cincinnati consumers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they think it’s difficult to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
If you are already insured, you stand a good chance to be able to shop for the lowest rates using this information. The purpose of this post is to introduce you to how to effectively get price quotes. Nevertheless, Ohio drivers should learn how big insurance companies determine what you pay and use it to find better rates.
Keep in mind that making a lot of price comparisons helps improve the odds of finding better pricing. Not every company allows you to get Cincinnati Optima insurance quotes over the internet, so you need to compare prices from them, too.
The following companies offer price comparisons in Cincinnati, OH. In order to find the best car insurance in Cincinnati, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Rate information and statistics
The table shown below covers estimates of insurance policy prices for Kia Optima models. Being more informed about how insurance policy premiums are established is important for making smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Information does not factor in specific Cincinnati garaging location which can influence coverage rates significantly.
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can increase or decrease Kia Optima yearly insurance costs for different age categories. Data assumes a married female driver, full coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Impact of citations and accidents on insurance rates
The diagram below shows how violations and fender-benders influence Kia Optima yearly insurance costs for different age groups. The data is based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Insurance premiums based on gender
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Kia Optima insurance prices for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no claims or violations, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to get advice from an insurance agent
A small number of people just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is not a bad decision An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find lower prices and still have an agent to talk to. Putting coverage with neighborhood agents is still important in Cincinnati.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is emailed to insurance agents in Cincinnati who will gladly provide quotes to get your business. You don’t have to leave your computer as quotes are delivered to you. Get lower rates without a big time investment. If you want to compare prices from a specific company, you would need to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Shown below are Cincinnati insurance companies that are able to give price quotes for Kia Optima insurance in Cincinnati.
- Mark Redmond – State Farm Insurance Agent
7225 Colerain Ave Ste 202 – Cincinnati, OH 45239 – (513) 221-7836 – View Map
- Nancy Hughett – State Farm Insurance Agent
2306 W Galbraith Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45239 – (513) 522-9343 – View Map
- Duffy Insurance Agency
7611 Cheviot Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45247 – (513) 861-5500 – View Map
- Eric Geiger – State Farm Insurance Agent
6900 Miami Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45243 – (513) 574-0321 – View Map
Finding a good provider requires you to look at more than just a cheap price quote. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
How to find a good Cincinnati auto insurance company
Finding the right insurance company can be difficult considering how many companies there are to choose from in Cincinnati. The information displayed below may help you select which providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Cincinnati Car Insurance Companies Overall
- 21st Century
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- American Family