To save the most money, the best way to find cheaper quotes for car insurance rates is to annually compare prices from different companies who provide car insurance in Cincinnati. You can shop around by completing these steps.
First, spend a few minutes and learn about the coverage provided by your policy and the things you can control to lower rates. Many factors that drive up the price like high-risk driving behaviors and an unacceptable credit rating can be eliminated by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
Second, request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide prices for a wide range of companies.
Third, compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find better rates, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
A valuable tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get quotes from as many auto insurance providers as possible. This guarantees a fair rate comparison and a complete price analysis.
It’s shocking but nearly 70% of drivers have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and just short of a majority have never compared rates with other companies. Cincinnati insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to find lower-cost insurance by shopping around.
If you have insurance now or are just looking to switch companies, follow these tips to reduce premiums while maintaining coverages. Getting quotes for the lowest cost insurance policy in Cincinnati is not as time-consuming as you think. Vehicle owners just need to know the least time-consuming way to quote multiple rates from many companies at once.
Score discounts on Cincinnati car insurance
Companies don’t necessarily list every discount very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the more inconspicuous discounts that may be available. If you don’t get every credit possible, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Government Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with certain companies.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Professional Memberships – Participating in certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your next renewal.
- New Car Discount – Buying a new car instead of a used PT Cruiser can get you a discount since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Cincinnati Homeowners Pay Less – Just owning your own home can save a few bucks because it is proof of financial responsibility.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers can get a slight reduction on a Cincinnati car insurance quote.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Have your child enroll and complete driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
Please keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic. Any qualifying discounts will definitely reduce the cost of your policy.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Chrysler PT Cruiser yearly insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The data assumes a male driver, no accidents or driving violations, Ohio state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, safe-driver, homeowner, marriage, claim-free, and multi-car discounts applied.
The best car insurance companies and some of the discounts can be read below.
- Mercury Insurance offers discounts including good student, location of vehicle, good driver, age of vehicle, low natural disaster claims, annual mileage, and multi-car.
- Farmers Insurance offers premium reductions for electronic funds transfer, distant student, mature driver, bundle discounts, youthful driver, multi-car, and early shopping.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for driver training, safe driver, youthful driver, 55 and retired, multi-policy, and renewal discount.
- State Farm may include discounts for multiple autos, accident-free, driver’s education, safe vehicle, passive restraint, multiple policy, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- Allstate includes discounts for early signing, new car, premier plus, FullPay discount, resident student, and senior citizen.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, federal employee, five-year accident-free, emergency military deployment, membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, and seat belt use.
If you want affordable Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance quotes, ask every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. A few discounts might not apply in every state. If you would like to view companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Ohio, click this link.
The quickest way to get rate comparisons for Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance in Cincinnati is to know the fact most of the larger companies actually pay money for the chance to compare rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details like if you are currently licensed, daily mileage, if you’re married, and the ages of drivers. That rating data is submitted instantly to multiple companies and you receive quotes immediately.
To compare cheap Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance rates now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Cincinnati.
The companies shown below offer comparison quotes in Ohio. If your goal is to find cheap car insurance in OH, we recommend you get prices from several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Rates and information analytics
The rate information shown next showcases a range of insurance costs for Chrysler PT Cruiser models. Having a good understanding how insurance premiums are determined can benefit drivers when making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$140||$224||$198||$12||$60||$634||$53|
|PT Cruiser 2WD 4-Dr||$140||$224||$198||$12||$60||$634||$53|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Rate quotes do not factor in vehicle location which can influence premiums significantly.
The illustration below shows how choosing a deductible and can influence Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance costs for different age groups. The premium estimates are based on a married male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Auto insurance can get complicated
Always keep in mind that when comparing the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your financial needs are unique and your auto insurance should unique, too.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Chrysler PT Cruiser?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Buying auto insurance from Cincinnati insurance agencies
A lot of people just prefer to get advice from a local agent and that is OK! Experienced insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help in the event of a claim. A good thing about comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and also buy local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this short form, the coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Cincinnati who want to provide quotes for your coverage. You don’t have to even leave your home as quotes are delivered to you. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to visit that company’s website and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right provider should include more criteria than just a cheap quote. Any agent in Cincinnati should have no problem answering these questions:
- Does the company have a local claim office in Cincinnati?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Ohio?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- How long has their agency been in business in Cincinnati?
If you want to buy auto insurance from local Cincinnati agents, you should know the types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Cincinnati are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both can write auto insurance policies, but it’s worth mentioning how they are different because it can factor into your selection of an agent.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type can only place business with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps them sell on service rather than price. A lot of people choose to use a exclusive agent primarily because of high brand loyalty and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Cincinnati willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Chuck Detmering – State Farm Insurance Agent
2638 Kipling Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45239 – (513) 741-4500 – View Map
- Brad Robbins – State Farm Insurance Agent
3111 Mozart Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45211 – (513) 662-2200 – View Map
- Deatria Walker – State Farm Insurance Agent
3252 N Bend Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45239 – (513) 661-0400 – View Map
Independent agencies do not sell for just one brand so they can quote policies through many different auto insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To transfer your coverage to a different company, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to switch agencies. When searching for an agent, you absolutely need to check rates from several independent agencies for maximum quote selection. Most can insure with smaller companies that may provide cheaper auto insurance rates.
Listed below are independent agencies in Cincinnati who can help you get rate quotes.
- Brodbeck Porter Ins Agency
1080 Nimitzview Dr #301 – Cincinnati, OH 45230 – (513) 624-0900 – View Map
- United Heartland Insurance Agencies
6701 Ruwes Oak Dr – Cincinnati, OH 45248 – (513) 896-5555 – View Map
- Duffy Insurance Agency
7611 Cheviot Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45247 – (513) 861-5500 – View Map
Ohio car insurance company ratings
Selecting a good quality auto insurance company can be challenging considering how many companies sell insurance in Ohio. The ranking data in the next section may help you pick which coverage providers you want to consider shopping your coverage with.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
Smart shoppers get results
Cost effective Chrysler PT Cruiser insurance can be sourced both online in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Cincinnati car insurance with both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not offer price quotes online and many times these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent agents.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where someone dropped full coverage only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost while still protecting your assets.
More detailed auto insurance information can be read by following these links:
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Cincinnati Auto Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Seniors in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with a DUI in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Cincinnati Car Insurance Rates for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for College Graduates in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Cincinnati Auto Insurance for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)