To save the most money, the best way to get budget Cadillac ATS insurance in Cincinnati is to compare prices once a year from different companies in Ohio.
- Learn about individual coverages and the changes you can make to keep rates down. Many factors that result in higher prices like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and poor credit history can be rectified by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote rates from multiple companies. View companies
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage and determine if cheaper ATS coverage is available in Cincinnati. If you find better rates, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to use the same coverage limits and deductibles on every quote request and and to get prices from every insurance company. Doing this provides a level playing field and a complete price analysis.
Unbelievably, most consumers in Ohio kept buying from the same company for at least the last four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never even compared quotes to find lower-cost rates. Many consumers in the United States can cut their rates by as much as 46.5% a year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand how easy it is to do a rate comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts that may help make it more affordable. Some trigger automatically when you complete an application, but once in a while a discount must be inquired about in order for you to get them. If you do not double check each discount you qualify for, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for a discount up to 10%.
- College Student – Kids who attend college more than 100 miles from Cincinnati and do not take a car to college may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Driving less may allow you to get substantially lower premium rates.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may reduce rates when you quote Cincinnati auto insurance with some auto insurance companies.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving could cut 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Driver Training Discounts – Successfully completing a course that instructs on driving safety could save 5% or more and easily pay for the cost of the class.
Don’t be shocked that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies who offer auto insurance discounts in Ohio, follow this link.
When comparison shopping, making a lot of price comparisons will enable you to find the best price.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer price quotes in Ohio. If you wish to find cheap auto insurance in Ohio, it’s a good idea that you get price quotes from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Buying auto insurance from Cincinnati insurance agencies
Many people still prefer to go talk to an agent and that is not a bad decision One of the benefits of comparing rates online is that you can obtain cheap auto insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. Supporting neighborhood agents is especially important in Cincinnati.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, the coverage information is transmitted to participating agents in Cincinnati who can give free rate quotes for your business. There is no reason to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent instantly to you. You can find the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
Compare rates from both independent and exclusive auto insurance agents
If you would like to find a local agent, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agencies in Cincinnati can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents often have affiliation with several companies so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies and find you cheaper rates. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you are comparing auto insurance prices, you need to get rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Cincinnati who may be able to give you pricing information.
United Heartland Insurance Agencies
6701 Ruwes Oak Dr – Cincinnati, OH 45248 – (513) 896-5555 – View Map
Kinker-Eveleigh Insurance Agency
7750 Montgomery Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45236 – (513) 891-6615 – View Map
CAI Insurance Agency, Inc.
2035 Reading Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45202 – (513) 221-1140 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive work for only one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to provide other company’s prices so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are well schooled in insurance sales and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below is a list of exclusive agents in Cincinnati who can help you get price quote information.
Rick Wertz – State Farm Insurance Agent
7736 Beechmont Ave – Cincinnati, OH 45255 – (513) 231-0100 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Marianne Geiger
4204 Plainville Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45227 – (513) 808-4811 – View Map
Jackie Meadows – State Farm Insurance Agent
2036 8 Mile Rd – Cincinnati, OH 45244 – (513) 474-4940 – View Map
Picking an insurance agency requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. These questions are important to ask:
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- If they are an independent agency in Cincinnati, which companies do they recommend?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Is there a local claims center in Cincinnati?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
Best car insurance company in Ohio
Finding the right car insurance provider can be difficult considering how many companies sell insurance in Cincinnati. The ranking information in the next section may help you pick which auto insurers to look at comparing rates with.
Top 10 Cincinnati Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- Travelers – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Allstate – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Erie Insurance – A+
- The Hartford – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- Esurance – A+
Top 10 Cincinnati Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 92%
- Erie Insurance – 88%
- American Family – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Nationwide – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- AAA Insurance – 87%
- Liberty Mutual – 87%
- Farmers Insurance – 87%
- The Hartford – 87%
Shop around and save
You just read some good ideas how you can get a better price on Cadillac ATS insurance in Cincinnati. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. Regional companies may have significantly lower car insurance rates on certain market segments compared to the large companies like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
When you buy Cincinnati auto insurance online, it’s not a good idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best cost, not the least amount of coverage.
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Felons in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Company Car in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Hybrid Vehicles in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Hyundai Sonata in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for College Graduates in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Lyft Drivers in Cincinnati? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Cincinnati Auto Insurance for First-time Drivers? (FAQ)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)